About the role
The duties and responsibilities of the Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administration and logistics coordination for the Foundation’s programs and partnership initiatives.
- Liaise with program participants, partner organisations, consultants and support services to ensure the delivery of high-quality leadership development programs and partnership initiatives.
- Monitor program budgets and expenditure.
- Maintain records including the Foundation’s E-tapestry database, email correspondence and program photographs as well as preparing high quality reports and communications as required.
- Work as a member of the Foundation team to assist and support other staff as required, contributing to the broader role and aims of the organisation.
About the organisation
The Australian Rural Leadership Foundation (ARLF) is a company limited by guarantee and is endorsed as a deductible gift recipient (DGR). The Australian Rural Leadership Foundation was established in 1992 based on the premise that developing leaders in rural, regional and remote Australia could influence change across organisations, industries, and rural communities in general.
The ARLF exists to develop leaders for rural, regional and remote Australia and who can play a role in the AsiaPacific region. As such, we see our footprint and role increasing in our region and will actively pursue opportunities as they arise and support our leadership philosophy. The ARLF supports the development of leaders for the greater good – no matter where they live or work. The Foundation takes an ethical approach, challenges assumptions and seeks to respectfully influence positive change.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Coordinator: Programs and Partnerships via Pro Bono Australia.