About the role
- Be part of an organization that makes a difference
- Take your next career step
- Flexible – Sydney, NSW/ Melbourne, VIC/ Brisbane, QLD
- Permanent Full Time
The Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education, so they can create better futures for themselves. We are currently seeking a Corporate Partnerships Coordinator to join our growing team.
Reporting to the National Manager, Corporate Partnerships and working with a dedicated and passionate team, contributing to The Smith Family’s vision. The Corporate Partnerships Coordinator position is a vital role at The Smith Family with direct support and engagement of internal and external stakeholders.
A day in the life of a Corporate Partnerships Coordinator might look like this, but every day can be different. Primarily, you will be responsible for:
- Support the Corporate Partnerships team as the first point of contact for inbound enquiries;
- In conjunction with the Senior Business Development Manager and small Business Product Manager, assist with triaging incoming enquiries through to relevant teams;
- Monitor and maintain Corporate Partnerships assets including website, intranet (SmithNet), workplace giving platforms and with the Philanthropy Communications team, the value proposition/communication resources library;
- Contribute to identifying fundraising opportunities, assist with developing proposals and assist with ensuring The Smith Family is meeting its partnership commitments; and
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to Corporate Partnerships managers using data to inform future planning.
It takes a special kind of person to be our Corporate Partnerships Coordinator. Our successful candidate will bring the following:
- Proven experience in a relationship or customer engagement position
- Demonstrable experience working collaboratively across teams
- Experience working with budgets and expenditure
- Analytical skills and passion to use data to drive innovation and success
- Professional approach, work ethic and attention to details
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
Living up to our employment promise, our team members tell us that working for The Smith Family they have great job flexibility and the ability to work alongside committed, passionate and professional team members whilst engaging in challenging, fulfilling and diverse work. In turn, our team members believe that they offer commitment to our vision, mission and values and effective collaboration with fellow team members to deliver strong performance outcomes.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
If you are passionate about what you do, committed to make a difference and this sounds like your next role, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact us today by sending your resume and cover letter to David.Sloan@thesmithfamily.com.au. You may view the position description at Position Description link. For any other information, please contact David Sloan.
Closing date: Friday, 4 October 2019
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate must be prepared to undertake a National Police Check and a Working with Children’s Check. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to principles of cultural diversity. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged.
Please quote in application: Corporate Partnerships Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.