About the role
Full Time, Ongoing Role
Competitive Salary + Salary Sacrificing + Other great SVDP Benefits!
Box Hill Location
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate Learning & Development specialist to play a pivotal role in contributing to the design and delivery of programs across the Society. This is your chance to truly make a difference to the employee and volunteer experience by designing work that improves learning culture and empowers our people.
Reporting to the L&D Lead, you will play a critical role in implementing and designing a range of engaging L&D initiatives. The role is hands on and requires a mature and confident individual who has initiative in abundance and a genuine desire to improve learning experiences for our organisation.
- Proven experience in the end to end training development process from analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation
- Experience in innovative design of blended learning solutions (including face to face, e-learning, and other supporting tools and materials)
- Experience in using authoring tools such as Articulate Rise 360 or Evolve Authoring
- Experience planning and delivering projects
- The ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Strong collaboration skills
- In-depth understanding of adult learning principles
Ideally you will have
- Experience in creating multimedia such as videos, animation and info graphics desirable
- Cert IV Training & Assessment or a bachelor degree in a related field
Why work for us? We offer:
- Flexible working & great hours. Work life balance is important to us
- Salary Packaging. A popular way of providing employees in the community sector with tax benefits over and above their salary. It means the real value of a salary package can be significantly higher than the nominal value
- We are committed to professional development to make sure that your career keeps growing while you’re working with us
- We make an incredible difference in the lives of over 300,000 people every year
- We believe in families, so we like to provide a family-friendly environment in which to work
- We are passionate about #Social Justice
- We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way
- We live and breathe our values
About the organisation
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a national charity that helps people living in poverty and those who have borne the brunt of inequality in Australia. St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria provides welfare and support services to Victorians in need. Services include: soup vans, youth & education programs and home visitation to provide food, clothing vouchers and assistance with paying for utility bills and medical bills. Our network of over 100 Vinnies Shops across the state also play a key part in funding our many programs and services and providing material assistance to those we help. By uniting thousands of volunteers to help offer a hand up to people in need, we can break the cycle of homelessness
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Learning Innovation & Design Consultant via Pro Bono Australia.