About the role
Reporting to the Community Services Manager, this position is responsible for the overall management and continuous improvement of the Aged and Disability services portfolio of this organisation. This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in the successful delivery of this growing services portfolio which will have a positive impact within the community. It will lead a team of dedicated staff and volunteers to meet service delivery standards in a consumer-centric environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide strong operational direction to the various Aged and Disability service programs
- Lead by example in managing the Aged and Disability services team members and volunteers
- Review current processes and procedures, and implement continuous improvement frameworks to create efficiencies and quality assurance
- Develop and maintain program budgets with monthly reporting functions
- Ensure operational compliance to policies and legislation that govern the Aged and Disability sector
- Collaborate with service delivery teams across the organisation to coordinate services that meet consumer needs through referrals, workshops, forums and outreach activities
Skills & Experience required
- Demonstrated leadership experience – your leadership style is inclusive and collaborative
- Qualifications related to Aged Care, Health, Community and Human Services or other relevant fields, and comprehensive experience working within the Aged Care sector, specifically within program delivery
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills – you must be able to build relationships and communicate within a multicultural team environment
- Strong business operations and financial acumen with a results driven mentality
- Adaptable and flexible nature – you must be willing to operate within, and adjust to, an ever-changing environment
Benefits & Culture
- Exciting time to join this organisation during a period of growth and diversification – be a key player in this expansion and grow within the company
- Large scope to make a positive impact on the Southeast Queensland community
- Supportive and inclusive senior management team
- Dedicated and passionate team culture
- Salary sacrificing benefits available
About the organisation
This is a reputable and growing Not-for-Profit organisation based in Logan Central who are expanding their services into the Disability sector. With big plans to be recognised as a leading provider of NDIS services, the organisation is focused on continuing to maintain excellence in the current service delivery units whilst establishing and driving this new division of the business. The team of staff and volunteers all work together to deliver responsive programs to migrant, culturally and linguistically diverse communities. This organisation values respect, professionalism, quality, commitment, creativity and innovation.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Services Manager (Aged and Disability) via Pro Bono Australia.