About the role
This newly created role is an opportunity for the ideal candidate to set up the future financial, business and risk management systems for Kildare Ministries (KM). The CFO has responsibility for oversight of KM finance, investments and property assets. The role also oversees regulatory compliance across 10 schools and 3 community works as well as significant property assets.
- Strategic financial advice and support to the Co-Chairs and Trustees
- Risk reporting
- Governance across 13 entities
- Property and Asset management
- Investment Management
- Corporate services and HR advice
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- High quality written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Financial skills-CA or CPA qualified
- Experienced in handing risk management
- Demonstrated knowledge of or experience in property management
- Strategic Investment Experience
- Experience in a mission-based organisation
- Experience in successfully setting up efficiencies across organisations
About the organisation
Kildare Ministries (Public Juridic Person) was established in 2014 for the governing of the educational and community works formerly governed by the Brigidine Provinces in NSW and Victoria and the Presentation Congregation in Victoria. (www.kildareministries.org.au) Kildare Ministries has reached a stage in its growth where it needs high level governance and financial advice to be able to further deliver on its mission to build communities where all people are valued. Responding to the changing needs of our world, Kildare Ministries aims to build inclusive communities through the provision of education and community works.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Chief Financial Officer via Pro Bono Australia.