About the role
Be an integral part of a rich, 60-year history of tackling the injustice of global poverty. Transform Aid International, and their fully owned subsidiary Baptist World Aid, are international development organisations creating impact and change in 18 countries across the world.
Together, they connect people, churches, businesses and governments with the injustice of poverty and invite them to become part of the solution through faithful advocacy and generous giving. They foster relationships with supporters to help grow their reach and impact.
They partner with like-minded organisations to implement community development and disaster projects that empower communities to lift themselves out of poverty. Last year, their work directly benefited over 330,000 people.
Reporting to the Individual Giving Manager, this role is a valued member of the fundraising team. You will have the know-how, passion and commitment to inspire supporters to take action on poverty. Specifically you will:
- Lead and manage a small direct marketing / campaigns team of two others
- Deliver a yearly calendar of fundraising campaigns
- Develop and implement annual strategies and new appeals
- Achieve donor acquisition and retention goals and budgeted income
You have at least five years’ experience working in marketing or fundraising and are able to develop and implement successful fundraising strategies. Additionally, you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or similar
- Demonstrated skills in project management, working to budgets and deadlines
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- An understanding of the international aid and development sector
- A personal commitment to the Christian mission
If you are passionate about inspiring people [RY1] to generate lasting solutions to global poverty, please apply by sending your CV together with a cover letter responding to the skills required section above. To discuss your interest, please call Amelia Da Mota on 02 8243 0570.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Direct Marketing Specialist / Team Leader via Pro Bono Australia.