About the role
Be an integral part of a rich, 60-year history of tackling the injustice of global poverty. Transform Aid International, and their fully owned subsidiary Baptist World Aid, are international development organisations creating impact and change in 18 countries across the world.
Together, they connect people, churches, businesses and governments with the injustice of poverty and invite them to become part of the solution through faithful advocacy and generous giving. They foster relationships with supporters to help grow their reach and impact.
They partner with like-minded organisations to implement community development and disaster projects that empower communities to lift themselves out of poverty. Last year, their work directly benefited over 330,000 people.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Fundraising, this role is a valued member of the management team. You will have significant impact in driving the acquisition, engagement and retention of major donors and gifts in wills supporters. Specifically you will:
- Lead and manage the major gifts team to nurture and develop relationships
- Cultivate relationships with new donors
- Provide effective stewardship of existing donors
- Manage budgeted income and cost effectiveness of fundraising programs
You have a proven track record of building relationships with a diverse range of people and achieving income targets. Additionally you will have:
- An understanding of the international aid and development sector
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships
- Demonstrated results in donor acquisition and retention
- A personal commitment to the Christian mission
If you are motivated by building partnerships to generate lasting solutions to global poverty, please apply by sending your CV together with a cover letter responding to the skills required section above. To discuss your interest, please call Lisa Morell on 02 8243 0570.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Major Gifts Manager via Pro Bono Australia.