About the role
Be an integral part of a rich, 60-year history of tackling the injustice of global poverty. Transform Aid International, and their fully owned subsidiary Baptist World Aid, are international development organisations creating impact and change in 18 countries across the world.
Together, they connect people, churches, businesses and governments with the injustice of poverty and invite them to become part of the solution through faithful advocacy and generous giving. They foster relationships with supporters to help grow their reach and impact.
They partner with like-minded organisations to implement community development and disaster projects that empower communities to lift themselves out of poverty. Last year, their work directly benefited over 330,000 people.
Reporting to the Director of Community Engagement, this role is a valued member of the management team. You will oversee a dedicated and highly skilled team of marketing specialists including content strategy, copywriting, website development, digital content, social media and data analysis.
You will have the know-how, passion and commitment to inspire supporters to take action on poverty. Specifically you will:
- Lead the strategy and execution of marketing and communications to engage supporters
- Support TAI’s advocacy and fundraising through teamwork and project management
- Work collaboratively with external stakeholders to deliver key platforms and campaigns
- Manage delivery of website, digital platforms, printed materials and campaign collateral
- Coordinate financial and budget activities for maximum operational efficiency
You have at least five years’ experience working in marketing or fundraising and are able to develop and implement successful fundraising strategies. You are an empowering people leader who is passionate about building culture. Additionally you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or similar
- Proven track record in delivering communications strategies in complex environments
- Experience in the creation, execution and implementation of vision, strategy and budget
- An understanding of the international aid and development sector
- A personal commitment to the Christian mission
If you are passionate about helping to generate lasting solutions to global poverty, please apply by sending your CV together with a cover letter responding to the skills required section above. To discuss your interest, please call Amelia Da Mota on 02 8243 0570.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Marketing & Communications Manager via Pro Bono Australia.