About the role
In 2020, the RCH will mark its 150th anniversary. In recognition of this major milestone, the RCH Foundation will present Me and UooUoo: The RCH150 Anniversary Art Trail.
This exciting position will be responsible for the efficient planning and delivery of the Art Trail, while also overseeing the technical, production and operational management of the project. The Project Manager – Art Trail will ensure that adequate planning processes, scheduling and operational support systems are in place to guarantee high quality project outcomes, on time and within budget.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Extensive demonstrated experience in managing and delivering large scale projects within budget, schedule and quality parameters
- Demonstrated experience in project and production management of public arts programs, festivals and events
- Demonstrated attention to detail, working under own initiative to strict deadlines
- High level of Occupational and Workplace Health and Safety knowledge and acumen and a professional ability to identify and reduce related risks and hazards
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to lead and manage staff, external consultants and contractors to deliver projects
- Demonstrated interpersonal experience, successfully liaising and collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- Commitment to the RCH and RCH Foundation’s values and a working style that reflects these
- Experience with Salesforce or similar software would be an advantage.
About the organisation
The Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH) Foundation is the fundraising arm of the RCH, one of the world’s leading children’s hospitals. The RCH Foundation has the vital role of raising, investing and distributing donated funds to the hospital.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Project Manager - RCH150 Art Trail via Pro Bono Australia.