About the role
Be an integral part of a rich, 60-year history of tackling the injustice of global poverty. Transform Aid International, and their fully owned subsidiary Baptist World Aid, are international development organisations creating impact and change in 18 countries across the world.
Together, they connect people, churches, businesses and governments with the injustice of poverty and invite them to become part of the solution through faithful advocacy and generous giving. They foster relationships with supporters to help grow their reach and impact.
They partner with like-minded organisations to implement community development and disaster projects that empower communities to lift themselves out of poverty. Last year, their work directly benefited over 330,000 people.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Fundraising, this role is a valued member of the management team. You will have the know-how, passion and commitment to nurture the supporter base and help increase overall fundraising revenue. Specifically you will:
- Lead and manage a team of customer service and tele-sales professionals
- Collaborate with other teams to deliver compelling campaigns to donors
- Continuous improvement and review of key processes and procedures
- Ensure delivery of fundraising campaigns and projects on time and on target
You have at least five years’ experience working in customer service or call centres, including overseeing both inbound and outbound sales. Additionally you will have:
- An understanding of the international aid and development sector
- Experience in operational planning, people management, financial management and rosters
- Demonstrated ability to think critically about metrics or feedback
- A personal commitment to the Christian mission
If you are passionate about helping to generate lasting solutions to global poverty, please apply by sending your CV together with a cover letter responding to the skills required section above. To discuss your interest, please call Lisa Morell on 02 8243 0570.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Supporter Engagement Manager via Pro Bono Australia.