About the role
About the Role
Reporting to, and working in close partnership with the Chief Executive Officer you will provide high level advice, strategic direction and leadership with regards to all financial matters.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and lead the Finance Team in all areas of finance operations
- Provide proactive financial leadership that aligns with the short and long term strategic direction of the business
- Financial, management and Board reporting
- Risk Management and Governance
- Budget and Forecasting
- Drive the potential implementation of a new accounting system
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of a management reporting framework
Skills & Experience required
- CA/CPA qualified and commercially astute with 10 years’ experience in senior accounting and business management experience
- Previous experience working within the Not for Profit sector, you must understand the financial framework of a registered non-profit
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with the ability to lead a team through a period of transformation and create a culture of accountability and collaboration
- The ability to cultivate relationships across key stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail, time management and planning skills
Benefits & Culture
Work with a dynamic team of experts in science, engineering and corporate services all of whom are working towards creating a more sustainable future. This workplace culture promotes flexibility and ownership and is built on respect, trust and accountability,
About the Company
This organisation’s purpose is to make a significant difference to our natural resources, economy and community.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Tracey Montgomery on 07 3846 7730
Applications for this role close 5pm Tuesday 7th January 2020.
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.
Our office will be closed from 5pm Friday 20th December, returning Monday 6th January 2020. Applications received within that time will be reviewed in the New Year.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Chief Financial Officer via Pro Bono Australia.