About the role
Be an integral part of a rich, 60-year history of tackling the injustice of global poverty. Transform Aid International, and their fully owned subsidiary Baptist World Aid, are international development organisations creating impact and change in 18 countries across the world.
Together, they connect people, churches, businesses and governments with the injustice of poverty and invite them to become part of the solution through faithful advocacy and generous giving. They foster relationships with supporters to help grow their reach and impact.
They partner with like-minded organisations to implement community development and disaster projects that empower communities to lift themselves out of poverty. Last year, their work directly benefited over 330,000 people.
Reporting directly to the Individual Giving Manager, you will be involved with all of the community fundraising activities, including specific annual events and also assisting with peer to peer events.
Specifically you will:
- Assist with the development of community fundraising income streams
- Provide support and advice to event volunteers and community fundraisers
- Identify new partnership opportunities by working closely with key groups and internal stakeholders
- Maintain the peer to peer web platform and reconcile the various events income
You have experience from either a fundraising or marketing related role and have an understanding of events and community engagement.
- Demonstrated knowledge of peer to peer and events fundraising strategies
- Project delivery skills, working with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Ability to manage events and volunteers, whilst generating engaging content
- A personal commitment to the Christian mission
If you are excited about community giving and developing partnerships to help alleviate poverty, please apply by sending your CV together with a cover letter responding to the skills required section above. To discuss your interest, please call Debbie Jardine on 02 8243 0570.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Community Fundraising & Events Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.