About the role
Bobby Goldsmith Foundation (BGF) is Australia’s longest running HIV charity. Founded in 1984, BGF provides emotional, financial and practical support to people living with HIV (PLHIV). HIV treatment has come a long way since the eighties, but with a diverse new generation of PLHIV facing stigma reminiscent of the 80s, the need for support remains strong.
BGF works to change social attitudes around HIV, to reduce fear, discrimination and stigma and promote acceptance and understanding, working also at a systemic level to influence policy and service development.
Benefits & Culture
- Make a significant impact on the lives of PLHIV
- Equal opportunity employer committed to providing a safe, inclusive workplace
- Much more than just a job, it’s a chance to be part of a community of like-minded individuals
- Generous salary plus sector specific packaging available
- Hours can be worked flexibly across the week
Your key priority in this newly created role is to build and sustain relationships with corporate partners, both new and existing. Additionally you will:
- Build a framework to manage the new funding acquisition process
- Leverage the networks of BGF’s Board and Committees
- Research industry markets and segments
- Develop proposals, agreements and contracts
- Pitch to senior level decision makers
- Collaborate internally to ensure activation and stewardship
You have a business development background with a track record in generating partnerships, donations or sales from either the not-for-profit or the corporate sector and have proven success meeting revenue targets. Your “hunter” approach to building a pipeline of qualified leads combined with your honed relationship skills, strategic thinking, creativity and business acumen will support your ability to develop and retain corporate partnerships.
Use your skills in initiating and driving brand aligned opportunities to ensure the ongoing provision of support for PLHIV. Please click apply to submit your resume and cover letter responding to the skills required in MS Word format. Alternatively, please call Annie Barker on 02 8243 0570 to discuss.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Corporate Partnerships Manager via Pro Bono Australia.