About the role
- Use your relationship building skills to make a positive difference
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Full time, permanent role based in Sydney
About your next role
We are seeking a passionate and self-motivated colleague who will be the vital link to our supporters whom have the willingness, devotion and capacity to support our mission.
You will thrive as the Philanthropy Manager if you are strong at:
- Leading and developing a growing agile team
- Building a sustainable pipeline
- Influencing, collaborating and relationship building
- Driving growth by developing and implementing a strategic plan
About the organisation
Caritas Australia is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through effective relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity. Our programs promote the good of every person regardless of people’s religious, political or cultural beliefs. We envisage a world in which children, women and men most vulnerable to extreme poverty and injustice are agents of their own change and architects of their own development.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Philanthropy Manager via Pro Bono Australia.