About the role
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation whose mission over the last 65 years has been dedicated to working on improving the quality of life for people living with intellectual disabilities. Through their foundation, they enable independence, empowerment and learning & development opportunities to thousands of individuals within the community.
If you’re passionate about making a difference and supporting others in living their life to the fullest, this disability services organisation currently has a new opportunity for an experienced Compliance, Risk & Governance Specialist to join the team in the new year.
What our client needs from this role:
- Experience in formulating, implementing and managing compliance, policy and risk within the organisation to facilitate best practice.
- Drive an effective risk culture in line with organisational values and strategic priorities.
- Seek opportunities to improve risk management process to support the executive team in making informed decisions.
- Oversee the implementation of policy frameworks across the organisation.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Meet compliance with NDIS terms of business and organisational requirements.
- Build trusted relationships with key business stakeholders in order to drive and meet business objectives.
What you will need to succeed:
- Proven experience with 5 + years in a related Quality, Risk and Compliance position or relevant not-for-profit organisation.
- Relevant compliance/risk/policy management qualifications.
- In-depth knowledge and experience working across NDIS.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience in leading, managing and influencing others.
- Proactive with a high level of initiative, and excellent organisation.
- Demonstrated project management skills, and the ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines.
- A passion for building positive frameworks which contribute to making a difference for the wider community.
What our client will offer in return:
This is a permanent, full-time opportunity to work in an organisation that values their employees and clients. In this role, you will be guaranteed a rewarding environment, with the autonomy and flexibility to drive meaningful change.
In addition, our client offers excellent working hours alongside a competitive remuneration package and other employee benefits.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Compliance, Risk & Governance Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.