About the role
- If you have a passion for customer service then this role is for you!
- Leading Not For Profit Organisation
- Fixed-term contract until 31 July 2020
- Part-Time – 4 days a week
- Based in Macquarie Park
- Salary Packaging available
We are seeking a Client Services Officer to provide client services and assist the Manager with the administration of the centre including, invoicing, banking, stationery and general office duties. The Client Services Officer will be the first point of contact for client’s phone calls, online queries, and emails. The successful candidate will be responsible to ensure a smooth and consistent experience for all client interactions from initial calls through the booking process using RANSW’s standard operating procedures, ensuring compliance with WHS policy and procedures. This position is based in our Northern Sydney Centre at Macquarie Park.
This Fixed-Term contract and will end on 31 July 2020 with the possibility of becoming permanent.
As the first point of contact for the Northern Sydney Centre (Macquarie Park), some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage reception – first point of contact for all clients attending or calling the centre;
- Making Client appointment bookings and maintaining client confidentiality at all times;
- Deliver exceptional customer service to clients & staff;
- Support Manager with the overall administration for the centre including, invoicing, banking, stationary and general daily requirements;
- Manage all centre emails and enquires including our adult education group programs;
- Maintain accurate data collection in line with the organisation standards;
- Adhere to WH&S policies and RA procedures.
About the successful candidate
- Experience working in Customer Service and Administration;
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and continuous improvement;
- Skills in conflict resolution and ability to deal with challenging customers;
- Demonstrated ability to think laterally as a means of sourcing accurate information quickly and effectively;
- Ability to work in a team;
- High level of computer literacy and knowledge of IT systems with experience in information database and communication/telephone management system.
About the organisation
Relationships Australia NSW provides relationship support services for individuals, couples, families, and communities. We are a not-for-profit organisation with no religious affiliations. Our goal is to promote relationships that are safe, healthy and resilient.
How to apply for this role
Candidates MUST apply online and answer the role selection criteria. For more information about the role and details on how to apply, visit the link below: https://ransw1.applynow.net.au/jobs/RANSW484
Australia’s First Peoples
RANSW is committed to creating opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. This is a core part of our Reconciliation Action Plan. Australia’s First Peoples are encouraged to apply for this role. RANSW’s RAP can be found at http://www.relationshipsnsw.org.au/about-us/stretch-reconciliation-action-plan/
Diversity and Inclusion statement
RANSW is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and recognises the importance of attracting the right people for the right job. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our team and encourage applications from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, the LGBTQI+ community, people living with disability/ies, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. In the interests of gender diversity, we encourage men to apply.
Please quote in application: Client Services Officer via Pro Bono Australia.