About the role
• Develop your career with a variety of work
• Supportive environment
• Salary packaging benefits
An exciting opportunity exists for a Generalist Counsellor to work within the Community Health team. This is a permanent part time position of 53.2 hours per fortnight, located at the Rosebud Community Health Centre. Staff may be required to work across other Community Health sites to meet program needs. The work is varied with a mixture of individual and group work. Regular clinical support and a developed team structure are features of the role.
Applications are sought from experienced counsellors who are either fully registered Psychologists registered with AHPRA, or Social Workers with eligibility for membership with the AASW. Knowledge of trauma intervention, including family violence, is essential.
• Provide high quality counselling, casework and group work.
• Contribute positively to a team dedicated to innovation and excellence.
• Commit to ongoing staff development, clinical supervision and professional development that enhances the counselling service for the target population
• Work within the Community Health Counselling: Policy framework and program standards (DHS 2009) and meet community health set targets.
Salary packaging benefits and a comprehensive clinical and non-clinical training and development program is available to all staff.
About the organisation
Peninsula Health provides public healthcare services to residents of the Mornington Peninsula.
Our hospitals and emergency departments are located at Frankston and Rosebud, and we provide a wide range of community health, dental, rehabilitation, mental health, palliative care ad aged care services from campuses at Frankston, Hastings, Mornington and Rosebud.
Person centred care is at the heart of everything we do, guided by our values of Services, Integrity, Compassion, Respect and Excellence.
For more information on Peninsula health please feel welcome to visit our website http://www.peninsulahealth.org.au/
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Counsellor via Pro Bono Australia.