About the role
Mary MacKillop Today is an international community development organisation. They work with vulnerable individuals and communities regardless of their faith, ethnicity or gender and are committed to protecting the rights of children in all areas they work around the world.
Working to their values of Faith, Courage, Accountability, Respectfulness and Excellence, Mary MacKillop Today helps create generational change through the teaching of practical life skills to women, men and children in Australia and beyond.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this role will lead the growth of fundraising initiatives across all income streams as part of significant and strategic growth plans, and enhance the organisation’s overall fundraising strategy. Specifically you will:
- Lead and inspire a multidisciplinary fundraising team of 8 staff
- Deliver on challenging revenue targets in a period of growth
- Develop sophisticated and innovative future growth strategies to increase revenue streams
- Build and develop the organisation’s donor base through relationship-focused activity
- Produce and manage cost effective budgets
- Present on progress to the Executive Leadership Team and an engaged board
You will be adept at developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and motivated potential donors. You have a track record in harnessing support and exceptional presentation and communication skills, along with the ability to think strategically, negotiating the best outcomes.
Your experience will also include;
- Developing and implementing effective fundraising programs, products and initiatives
- Proven experience in managing budgets and revenue reporting
- Ability and enthusiasm for networking with highly developed relationship management skills
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills for a range of audiences
- Proven management experience and the ability to motivate a team
If you would like to use your relationship building skills to positively impact Mary MacKillop Today, please apply by sending your resume together with a cover letter responding to the skills required, in MS Word format. Alternatively, please call Lisa Morell on 02 8243 0570 to discuss.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Fundraising Manager via Pro Bono Australia.