About the role
- Deliver exceptional membership service to existing and new members
- Handle a high volume of phone and email membership enquiries
- Process new memberships and renewals
- Monitor and maintain corporate membership plans
- Follow up lapsed members and payment defaults
- Maintain accurate membership data and processes
- Prepare membership and related reports on weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Liaise with accounts section on membership fees, payments and defaults
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Strong commitment to providing high levels of service externally to members and internally to meet organisational requirements
- Exceptional, confident phone manner and ability to adapt style to a range of members and stakeholders
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a collaborative small team and independently
- Competent in using CRM computer systems or the ability to quickly learn complex computer systems
- Extensive experience in using Excel to generate accurate, well presented and useful reports from the membership database
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to manage shifting business priorities
- Ability to communicate with individuals from diverse cultural and business backgrounds
- Experience working with a membership association.
You must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or have full work rights to apply for this job.
About the organisation
The Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) is the leading professional association for registered migration agents in Australia. MIA members provide migration and other related services to a broad range of clients including prospective and settled migrants, employers, workers, students, families and humanitarian entrants. MIA members range from sole traders, contractors, and volunteers, right through to corporate and multinational organisation members.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Membership Officer via Pro Bono Australia.