About the role
Koorong is a leading Australian retailer, with stores located in every capital city and some major regional areas and a thriving online presence. Our busy National Call Centre is seeking an enthusiastic, high performing Full-time telemarketer with outbound sales experience to join their vibrant team, based in Sydney, one minute walk away to the nearest train station.
This exciting role will focus on reaching out to existing and prospective customers through an outbound strategy. Our loyal customers are warm and keen to hear about our latest products and services. This rewarding role will provide you with the opportunity to link our customers with valued resources.
As a valued member of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing a plan to sell our products through outbound calls in a professional and friendly manner to consumer and business contacts
- Providing exceptional customer service to existing and new customers
- Staying well informed of the product range and internal processes
- Meeting set targets and KPI’s
We want to hear from candidates who have:
- Previous call centre experience with outbound telephone sales
- Experience in schools and church market valued
- Solid interpersonal skills with the confidence communicating and selling over the telephone
- Ability to exceed set targets
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Intermediate level of computer literacy, along with fast and accurate typing skills
- A positive attitude with the drive to succeed is essential!
This is a Full-Time role (38 hours per week), Monday to Friday.
This is a unique role, unlike any other sales role! Apply today for the opportunity to join an organisation that brings value to the community. Training and a supportive team environment will be provided, along with endless learning opportunities.
About the organisation
Koorong is Australia’s leading Christian retailer with 14 stores Australia-wide and a thriving website.
Koorong began over 40 years ago at the Bootes family residence in Koorong Street, near Macquarie University in Sydney. As well as a street name, Koorong is also an Indigenous term for “watering hole” or “oasis”, which is a good metaphor for what we do.
We provide a wide range of Christian resources, at great prices, to help people in their walk with Jesus Christ. All proceeds support Bible Society Australia as it undertakes Bible translation, Bible distribution and Bible engagement both here in Australia and around the world.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Outbound Call Centre Sales Representative via Pro Bono Australia.