About the role
Northcott is one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit disability service organisations providing services from metropolitan and regional locations throughout NSW and the ACT. Northcott is customer centred, values-based and operates under the National Disability Insurance Scheme to offer its customers more voice, choice and opportunity.
With 90 years of experience, Northcott employs more than 2500 staff to provide highly personalised services to over 14,500 children and adults with a disability, their families and careers annually. Northcott’s purpose is to build an inclusive society where people can live the life they choose
Reporting to the Fundraising Manager, you will play a key role in designing and implementing the major gifts and bequests strategies to grow revenue.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of prospects / donors
- Establish and build relationships to secure philanthropic support
- Implementing prospect research methodology
- Identifying specific areas of interest for prospective donors to support
- Developing strategies for senior staff and board members to engage in major gifts activities
- Working across teams to develop and deliver tailored proposals
As a self-driven fundraising, sales or business development professional, you can demonstrate success in having personally developed major donor relationships, or a sales portfolio to deliver significant revenue. Ideally you understand current fundraising trends, techniques and, and bring highly developed communication, influencing and relationship building skills. You can also demonstrate:
- The ability to work autonomously and collaboratively across multiple teams
- Experience in segmenting donor or client lists and prioritising contact
- Data analysis skills to support the research and qualification of donor prospects
- Strong writing, administrative and organisational skills
If you want to be part of Northcott’s vision to making a difference to the lives of more than 14,500 customers annually, submit your resume and covering letter addressing the skills required section above, or phone Lisa Morell on 02 8243 0570 to discuss your interest.
There is no application close date and we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Relationship Specialist – Major Gifts & Bequests via Pro Bono Australia.