About the role
In this key contract position, you will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and be responsible for the development and implementation of Kids First’s client services spanning primary prevention, early intervention and therapeutic response and recovery programs. You will provide overall leadership and support to the various Program Managers and will contribute to the strategic development and direction of the organisation.
You will also be responsible for:
- Coaching and mentoring the senior managers
- Continuing to embed a culture of person-centred practices, driving standards and providing support and development for staff
- Positioning the agency strategically for emerging opportunities in the sector
- Ensuring strong risk management practices underpin all client services
- Sound financial management and reporting
- Ensuring strong relationships are built and maintained with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
Kids First seek a candidate who has:
- Demonstrated senior leadership experience within a similar organisation
- Strong knowledge of the community services sector including all relevant legislation and standards
- A proven track record in service development, quality, compliance and risk management
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in social work, psychology or a related field.
You will be an exceptional people manager who knows how to build high performing teams and has demonstrated strategic and tactical thinking. And naturally will share Kids First’s values and be passionate about driving positive social impact.
A generous salary package will be offered commensurate with your experience and qualifications including packaging benefits and other company benefits. This is a fixed short-term contract position.
About the organisation
Our client, Kids First Australia, has been a leading provider of educational, family and support services for children and families in Melbourne for more than 120 years. With a proud history and a progressive mindset, Kids First delivers innovative and evidence-based services that empower families and children to thrive.
How to apply for this role
Please forward your confidential CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for an initial enquiry call Linton on 03-9653 9468.
Please quote in application: Director – Client Services via Pro Bono Australia.