About the role
Our client delivers impactful, life changing services and support to our most vulnerable community members. Faced with a changed funding model, increased demand for services and ever growing complexity in the needs of their customers, we are seeking an experience leader to fill this General Management role. Reporting to a dynamic CEO who role models an ideal mix of purpose and commercial focus, the role works across the business to drive strategy, innovation and business improvement.
This diverse and meaningful role is responsible for:
– facilitation of strategic plan development and review – including oversight of cascading objective and defining key priorities
– oversight and input in to business case development
– lead program/project management including framework development and governance
– input into workforce planning to align to current and future objectives
– design and support continuous improvement frameworks (eg Lean, Six Sigma) and educate/lead the business in their application
– strategic market analysis and opportunity identification for new and emerging initiatives that innovate and grow the business
– management of the Marketing and Communications team
– lead with the influence across the business to drive collaboration and expansive thinking and growth mindset
To be successful in this role you will have extensive, demonstrated experience leading strategic planning in a complex service delivery environment. You will be skilled in project/program management and have deep knowledge and execution of formal project frameworks. You will be able to demonstrate your ability to seek opportunities for innovation and drive business improvement using your engagement and leadership skills with both internal and external stakeholders. Your experience will be backed by tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline (ie Commerce, Marketing, Business) and an MBA will be well regarded.
Our client is offering an opportunity to apply your skills in an organisation that genuinely makes a difference, cares deeply about their customers and staff and has an unwavering commitment to growth and impact. They are offering a competitive salary including NFP salary sacrificing benefits and car parking.
For a confidential discussion please phone Hayley Campbell or Natasha Olsson-Seeto on 07 3305 5800. Your application should include your most recent resume and a 1-2 page cover letter that specifically outlines your relevant experience (mandatory). Applications close Sunday 8 March.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: General Manager - Business Improvement and Growth Strategy via Pro Bono Australia.