About the role
- Do you want to be part of a dynamic, fast paced, high performing team?
- Use your writing skills to create social impact through winning tenders
- Collaborative environment with high degree of personal accountability
Your new role
As our Senior Bid Specialist, you will develop winning government tender and philanthropic grant submissions through stakeholder coordination, project management and service model design. Your work will position TBS to deepen our impact in line with our new strategic plan and sector reforms across child & family, ageing and disability services.
Critical to your success will be your capacity to adapt your approach as you transition from smaller, community-focused tenders to large complex bids while bringing stakeholders, some with limited bids experience, on the journey to produce a successful submission.
This is a full time position based in our National Office in Glebe.
What you need to succeed?
You will have a tertiary qualification and 5 years’ experience in a similar role and:
- Experience managing complex tenders and grants, including multiple regions and stakeholders with a proven record of success in tender or grant writing
- Outstanding planning, organisational and time management skills; competent at juggling workload
- A proactive, can do approach to drive initiatives through to completion and do more with limited resources
- A commitment to using your commercial acumen to deliver serious social impact
- The preferred candidate will have an understanding of community services sector, funding arrangements and tender process
About the organisation
3 things about us (that might pleasantly surprise you)
- We’re a not-for-profit and non-religious organisation helping Australians for over 200 years
- Glebe’s bring your dog/children to work days are our most popular office event
- Our Out of Home Care Service was the first to allow same sex and single foster carers
How to apply for this role
Are you ready to live your best life? Apply online today. Please submit your current CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
Call Lauren Sullivan on 0434109795 for a confidential discussion.
Please quote in application: Senior Bid Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.