About the role
The Board of Interaction Disability Services is seeking to appoint a heart-driven, commercial CEO to lead the organisation to deliver high quality, personalised supports to the people it serves, while ensuring ongoing financial sustainability for the organisation.
Accountable to the Board, the CEO will be an energetic and dynamic leader who will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing the organisation’s strategic and business plans which provide for growth and financial sustainability
- Building operations and organisational culture to underpin this growth
- Developing and sustaining productive relationships with key external stakeholders
Key to success will be leading a high-performance executive team that provides outstanding disability support service to an expanding client base in the changing environment of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Candidates will bring:
- Demonstrated expertise in the strategic leadership in a complex and highly regulated service sector, ideally in health or human services
- Demonstrated alignment to and passion for the vision and values of Interaction
- Strong commercial capability and proven ability to grow business areas and deliver results
- Capacity to articulate and gain buy-in for the organisational vision and deliver a collaborative, results-driven culture
- Exceptional stakeholder relationship skills
About the organisation
Founded in 1979, to maximise responsible independence for people in Western Sydney with an intellectual disability, Interaction Disability Services now provides a suite of accommodation, support coordination, case management, life skills development and behaviour and allied health services. Interaction is also recognised as a service provider of choice for individuals with Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS). Interaction has an enviable track record of satisfaction from participants and their carers.
How to apply for this role
Felix Consulting is assisting Interaction with the recruitment of the CEO.
For further information and details on how to apply, please contact Ruth Hayes on 02 89209844 email@example.com or Catherine Rowley 0411 155177 Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer via Pro Bono Australia.