About the role
- Highly regarded, growing NFP disability services organisation
- Key role in building a pipeline of prospective opportunities
- Based in Melbourne or Brisbane, national role
This challenging and rewarding role will be responsible and accountable for building a pipeline of potential clients, collaborating with organisations for mutual benefit and fostering business-to-business relationships.
You will also provide advice internally on business development priorities to meet shifting market and organisation expectations. It will contribute to, and have a high-level understanding of, Able Australia’s growth strategy, business priorities and operational processes
With the support of the Senior Leadership Team and reporting to the National Director Service Development, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Generating leads and building a network of referral organisations that will create a sustainable pipeline of client growth for Able Australia services into the future.
- Understanding and contributing to the development of Able Australia’s market offering to clients. This will range from individual clients through to back office support and M&A.
- Identifying trends in client demand and the potential business opportunities this demand could bring to Able Australia. This could include unrecognized clusters of demand.
- Assist the organisation market Able Australia products and develop the brand.
The Business Development Manager will work collaboratively with a broad range of internal stakeholders, including operational staff, client intake, finance, quality and business strategy building networks of potential clients and referral organisations.
The successful candidate will need:
- Demonstrated success and experience in building business growth in a service environment, preferably in a ‘for purpose’ business.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Ability to work to, and exceed, targets.
The Business Development Manager position is offered on a 2-year, renewable fixed term contract with a competitive salary plus an earnable bonus and superannuation. In additional, you will be able to access attractive PBI/NFP salary packaging.
About the organisation
Able Australia is a leading provider of disability services for adults and community supports for seniors. It is a diverse not-for-profit organisation offering a broad range of high-quality services to enable those we support live the life they choose.
Established 50 years ago it has grown from providing help to the deafblind community, into an innovative and diverse organisation with varied service offerings. Committed to its values of trust, respect, excellence and kindness, it strives to provide the best quality care in a long-term partnership with its clients and their loved ones. It currently provides services in Melbourne, Tasmania, ACT and SE Queensland.
As the organisation continues to grow rapidly, this new position has been created.
How to apply
If you have exceptional skills in the above areas and are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please make an application by clicking the ‘Apply’ tab to submit your resume in Word format. To confidentially discuss this role further, please feel free to call Alex Cooper (9946 7339) or Barry Vienet (9946 7321) from Johnson Recruitment.
Please quote in application: Business Development Manager via Pro Bono Australia.