About the role
- Not-for-profit Christian organisation
- Head office based in Chiang Mai-Thailand.
- Be a change maker
LIFT International works to strengthen justice systems, support survivors and hold offenders accountable for crimes of human trafficking and sexual exploitation. LIFT International was founded in New Zealand in 2011 and since their founding, they have contributed to the removal and/or assistance of 460 victims of trafficking, seen hundreds of arrests and convictions of traffickers, totaling 1,843 years jail time. From the cases which LIFT International has been involved in, Thailand’s Anti-Money Laundering Office (AMLO) has seized assets of over USD $39 million. LIFT International has spearheaded access to justice for victims of trafficking through intelligence led investigation, legal work, multi-disciplinary case management and collaborative work with other community based and Thai justice agencies.
Reporting directly to the Board of Directors in NZ the CEO will provide leadership to Lift Internationals overall operations in Thailand to drive the development of future growth and expansion. You will ensure Lift effectively achieves its goals to strengthen justice systems, support survivors and hold offenders accountable for crimes of human trafficking and sexual exploitation.
You will also be responsible for;
- Developing with the Board and staff, a strategic plan to achieve Lifts vision and mission within the broad context of the local and international landscape.
- Leading a high performing, values-based culture with an inter-cultural team.
- Maintaining Financial sustainability by nurturing strategic funding partnerships, and setting and working with an approved annual budget.
- Maintaining a faith-based culture in a cross-cultural environment.
- Ongoing research on the most effective strategies in the sector, including future growth and development initiatives.
- Maintaining and developing strategic relationships with partners and key Donors.
- The development and implementation of an effective marketing, communications and fundraising plan.
The Board are looking for an experienced leader with a collaborative and inclusive style, whose personal and professional values are strongly aligned to those of this Christian organization, having a good understanding of the Christian worldview which the organization was founded on. You will possess excellent people skills, be highly organized and have a real passion for seeing change. You will be experienced in not-for-profit leadership including developing strategy, enhancing culture and managing the finances. Ideally you will have sound working knowledge of and/or demonstrated experience in the developing world and have experience or sound knowledge of the human trafficking sector. Your proven ability to raise funds and develop new funding sources with major donors, through events and social media initiatives will be highly regarded.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer (CEO) via Pro Bono Australia.