About the role
Part-time 12 month contract: 0.4-0.6 FTE.
Salary: $75-80k pro rata + super and leave loading.
CHOICE is Australia’s non-profit consumer advocate. We fight for fair, safe and just markets for all – and deliver on our mission through powerful advocacy, practical advice, independent product testing and investigative journalism.
We’ve existed for 60 years thanks to the support of our 170,000 members and over 220,000 campaign supporters. Now we’re looking for a creative donations expert who can help us expand how we can help Australian consumers for years to come.
Who are you?
You are a creative fundraising expert that’s able to help us make our vision a reality. You love to think big, and turn strategy into action. You’ll have great experience designing, testing, delivering and assessing fundraising programs, particularly in advocacy work.
You may have a few years of experience and are ready for a bigger challenge, be a consultant looking for part-time work or be an experienced fundraiser able to help us grow. You’re looking for a genuinely flexible and creative workplace where you can put your mark on a new program that’s just kicking off.
We need your help with fundraising projects that may include:
- Test and optimise existing fundraising asks and make our donor journeys work for different audiences
- Collaborate with experts and teams across our organisation to generate and implement new fundraising ideas and tests for our small donations program
- Write compelling content that moves people to give
- Refine our strategy for major gifts, test ideas with CHOICE leadership and our members most interested in donating.
- Report on fundraising progress with an eye to continuous improvement and iteration.
- Ensure our donors get a high quality experience and feel a deep connection to what they make possible.
The location – can be done remotely and we welcome applications from people across Australia
About the organisation
We are the leading consumer advocacy group in Australia.
Independent and member-funded, CHOICE is here to ensure that Australian consumers like you get a fair go.
We want your voice to be heard loud and clear when it comes to anything consumer-related, from saving money to choosing the best products and services for your family, and we’re constantly on the look out for dodgy or misleading practices that might stop you from getting the best deal.
We’ve been around for 60 years, so whether it’s campaigning for your rights, making shopping easier, testing products or giving unbiased advice about food, finance and health, CHOICE has the expertise to make sure you get the best information.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Donations Lead via Pro Bono Australia.