About the role
Key leadership role
Iconic Christian organisation
Be part of their new season of growth
Our client Korus Connect is a Christian not-for-profit organisation whose purpose is to serve local communities, helping to connect people with their purpose and full potential. Korus Connect is in a period of growth and development, so this presents an exciting opportunity for an inspiring Regional Community Manager (RCM) to make a difference in the regional areas of Northern Victoria and New South Wales.
In this key role, you will be responsible for providing leadership, management, administration and training across all of Korus Connect initiatives in the allocated region. Including the effective management of approximately 50 direct reports (Korus Connect Chaplains and Community Connectors).
The RCM plays an integral role in supporting the spiritual formation of their teams, the spiritual underpinning of all Korus Connect initiatives and ensuring that communities are positively impacted through the collective work of Korus Connect and its collaborative partners. An excellent relationship builder, the RCM draws community stakeholder’s together (church and parachurch ministry, schools, public services, community hubs, other NFPS etc.) to work collaboratively and meet the local needs of each of those communities.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- A Christian who is actively involved and in good standing with their local church and in alignment with the purpose, values and beliefs of Korus Connect.
- Formal qualification in Theology, Ministry, Management, Community Development, Education /or another related field (TAE highly desirable).
- Experience in working within a non-for-profit organisation, ministry, community, youth, education or related field.
- Leadership experience, with proven ability to inspire, engage and motivate a team.
- Understanding of church, para-church and not-for-profit organisations’ landscape.
- Current Working with Children Check and Police Record Check.
In this key position, you will be managing close to 50 School Chaplains and a large number of volunteers. We are seeking a passionate servant leader who strongly aligns with the values and mission of this Christian organisation and who has a desire to positively influence the lives of children, young people and families.
A generous salary remuneration package including benefits will be offered proportionate to your experience and qualifications. This position covers the North Region of Victoria and some of NSW which will require some periods of travel. A car, mobile phone and laptop will be provided as well.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please forward your confidential CV and cover letter to email@example.com, or for an initial enquiry call Linton on 03-9653 9468.
Korus Connect is committed to child safety and maintaining child safe and child friendly environments.
Please quote in application: Regional Community Manager via Pro Bono Australia.