About the role
- Transformational leadership role
- Opportunity to make a critical impact across the Society and in the community
- Direct report to Chief Executive Officer and member of ELT
- Flexible Location – Sydney or regional NSW
This role provides leadership and strategic direction to the membership, volunteer and regional operations of Vinnies in NSW and is a key member of the NSW
executive leadership team.
The successful candidate will have a track record of success as a transformational leader and will bring the following attributes:
- a strategic mindset with an understanding of membership-based organisations and volunteer leadership
- excellent communication and relationship skills with a collaborative, constructive style
- ability to balance strategic and operational responsibilities and multiple stakeholders
- an understanding of and commitment to the mission and values of the Society
About the organisation
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a member and volunteer-based organisation that
has been assisting people experiencing disadvantage in the areas of homelessness,
mental health, disability, financial counselling, supported accommodation, food
provision, refugees and migrants and addiction counselling in NSW for more than
130 years. Their work is funded by all levels of government, generous support from
the community and 220 Retail Centres across NSW.
How to apply
Please do NOT click apply now.
To receive a copy of the information pack and information on how to apply, please contact Catherine Rowley on 0411 155 177 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote in application: Executive Director Membership, Volunteers and Regional Operations via Pro Bono Australia.