About the role
Are you looking for a way to use your Marketing qualification and experience to grow the Kingdom?
Do you know how to use your fundraising skills to increase income for our global field-work?
Bible League is an international not-for-profit ministry organisation involved in large scale and widespread distribution of God’s Word, Biblical resources and training. We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to run our joint Australian and New Zealand marketing operations which make up the main activity of our fundraising (based in Penrith, NSW and includes some travel).
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the design and development of the full range of marketing initiatives extending to regular mail-based appeals, e-mail and electronically generated campaigns, advertising via print and radio along with website design and management.
Working with the CEO and the Marketing and Development Team, the Marketing Manager will:
- Maintain and provide strategic oversight of the marketing fundraising programme for the organisation’s joint offices;
- Work with web developers to ensure best practice web design for promotions to the public;
- Produce and work to a fully scoped marketing plan to optimise automated fundraising;
- Manage the team of marketing personnel;
- Work with the Marketing and Development Team to ensure field operations are supported and in sync with the marketing plan; and
- Produce the annual fundraising budget for the organisation’s joint office operations;
- Manage the implementation of a new CRM package and ensure a smooth transition and staff up-skilling to optimise efficiency.
The Marketing Manager is expected to possess the following essential attributes:
- Active member of a Christian church
- Proven experience of five years or more in a related marketing/fundraising field especially including marketing planning, direct marketing promotions and copywriting
- A recognised degree or diploma in marketing management or related field
- Committed to the Mission, Statement of Faith and Core Value statements of Bible League International (see bl.org.au)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent numerical and analytical ability to support strategic fundraising practice and results tracking
- Capable of fitting in and working well with a small motivated team
- Able to conduct surveys, analyse results and make adjustments to the marketing message and the marketing mix
- Ability to consistently meet busy work scheduling requirements.
If you believe you have the experience, capabilities and calling we are looking for, please apply in writing and include your CV (max 3 pages). Your application will be treated with complete confidentiality. Please write to The Recruiting Officer (Marketing Manager Position), PO Box 714 Penrith NSW 2751. Or send your resume via the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Applications close Wednesday 28th October 2020 and Interviews will be held as applications come in.
About the organisation
Bible League is an international not-for-profit ministry organisation involved in large scale and widespread distribution of God’s Word, Biblical resources and training. To learn more about the work we do, please visit our website: https://bl.org.au/
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing Manager via Pro Bono Australia.