About the role
About the role
Use your professional expertise to help support school leaders and welfare staff to enhance psychology and wellbeing services in schools and facilitate professional learning opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Professional learning for schools in designing and implementing appropriate interventions for students with social and emotional and cognitive disabilities
- Lead and support schools and networks in the development and implementation of plans, programs and procedures to promote student wellbeing
- Provide support, advice and professional learning to schools on a range of student wellbeing issues
- Lead and manage the design, delivery and evaluation of Student Services programs and services
- Cultivate and foster collaborative partnerships within the business and with external stakeholders including relevant professional associations
- Provide high level consultative advice and information to schools about relevant policies and emerging issues in relation to student wellbeing
Skills and Experience required
- Ideally you will possess a degree in Educational Psychology with full registration as a psychologist through the AHPRA Psychology Board
- Three years’ experience working in a school environment where you have undertaken psychoeducational assessment and designing, implementing and evaluating student wellbeing initiatives and programs
- You are an outstanding team player; you work well in collaboration with others and have an exceptional ability to foster strong working relationships with your colleagues and peers. This is a culture that fosters team engagement and you must thrive in this type of environment
- You will have exemplary communication skills – both written and verbal
- A proven ability to write clear and concise correspondence and complex reports
Benefits and Culture
This is an exceptional opportunity to be a vital part of a team of consummate professionals who are leaders in their field and are motivated by the work they do and the outcomes they achieve. You will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package.
About the company
We have enjoyed a long and rewarding partnership with this organisation and it is an immense pleasure to work with them. They are the peak body that represents, advocates, and promotes the independent school sector for our State. They are recognised for their proactiveness and responsiveness to their members and they support choice and diversity in education. They work closely with all political parties, government departments and the community and they promote the policies and interests of independent schools.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Tracey Montgomery on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Educational Psychologist via Pro Bono Australia.