About the role
About the Role
Supporting a strategic leader you will provide expert financial management advice to the business and oversee the day to day operational functions of the finance team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Completion of annual financial statements and coordinate the audit process
- Manage and prepare financial reports, budgets and forecasts
- Meet all financial and regulatory reporting requirements
- Support day to day management of the finance team and oversight of AP, AR and payroll
- Preparation of all statutory reporting obligations including payroll tax, WorkCover, BAS and FBT
- Stakeholder engagement
- Business partnering with operational team members with a focus on continuous improvement
Skills and Experience required
- CA/CPA qualified and commercially astute with up to 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- An innate ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders within the business and externally
- A high degree of attention to detail and time management with the ability to deliver quality work
Benefits and culture
Work with a dynamic team of experts in science, engineering and corporate services all of whom are working towards creating a more sustainable future. This workplace culture promotes flexibility and ownership and is built on respect, trust and accountability.
You will be well supported by a leader who is energetic, passionate, fun and hard working.
About the company
This organisation’s purpose is to make a significant difference to our natural resources, economy and community.
The filling of this position is intended by our client to constitute a special/equal opportunity measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), and s 105 of the Anti-Discrimination Act (1991) (Qld).
Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Tracey Montgomery on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Finance Manager via Pro Bono Australia.