About the role
Part time (3-4 days/week) | Brisbane or Sydney based | Flexible hours/days of work | Tax effective salary packaging options
Reporting to the Manager – Marketing & Communications, this role will be instrumental in the development and implementation of Coeliac Australia’s marketing, communications and fundraising initiatives to support our overarching values and mission. This includes the development and implementation of coeliac disease awareness and education campaigns, advocacy related initiatives, membership and general corporate communications, contributing to the creation of new resources and helping generate new digital/print content. This role also includes liaison with other key stakeholders to develop marketing campaigns for Coeliac Australia’s Gluten Free Expo and our other programs. The Marketing Specialist will also play a vital role in revenue generation via fundraising initiatives, helping develop and implement an annual fundraising calendar that includes new fundraising strategies, campaigns and grant applications to support the revenue expectations for the organisation, allowing Coeliac Australia to continue supporting our community.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have demonstrable experience driving the development and delivery of marketing, fundraising and/or communications campaigns and activities.
- 5+ years experience in marketing and fundraising roles.
- Formal qualification in Marketing/Communications
- Hands-on marketing experience, across a variety of campaigns, tasks and mediums.
- Fundraising and donor engagement experience
- Implement and coordinate the execution of the fundraising and communication plans on time and within budget
- Working effectively with other key internal and external stakeholders to achieve shared goals
- Manage projects and campaigns from concept to execution with attention to outcomes
- Project management skills and a willingness and capability to self-manage all aspects of a project from start to finish
- Experience with content management platforms would be highly advantageous, as would Campaign Monitor/Mailchimp or similar.
- Proficient with key Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills are essential, as is attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent copywriting skills and the ability to write for a variety of audiences from consumers through to government and health care professionals
- Ability to work quickly, self-manage time across multiple tasks to meet deadlines and within budget.
- High interpersonal skills and ability to work both autonomously and as part of a wider team.
What’s on Offer:
- Part time hours (3-4 days per week) with flexibility around times & days of work negotiable with the right candidate.
- Brisbane or Sydney based
- Access to tax-effective salary packaging options
- Rewarding and varied role in a supportive team
About the organisation
Coeliac Australia is a national registered charity offering membership, support and information services to Australians with coeliac disease and associated conditions requiring a gluten free diet.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a detailed cover letter outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- What are your salary expectations for this role?
Please quote in application: Marketing Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.