About the role
- Be part of an organization that makes a difference
- 2 x positions available in one of the following locations – Adelaide, Blacktown, Brisbane, Melbourne, Newcastle
- Full Time – 3 month contract, commencing asap
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Coordinator to join our growing team. Reporting to the Program and Scholarship Administration Team Leader and working with a dedicated and passionate team, contributing to The Smith Family’s vision.
A day in the life of a Customer Service Coordinator might look like this, but every day can be different. Primarily, you will be responsible for:
- Helping to manage the Learning for Life Service desk (including a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls and emails), where you will be the front line customer service team member responding directly to our families, students, program participants and internal staff members.
- Navigating our CRM database, to locate family files and provide exceptional proactive customer service around queries the families may have, including detailed scholarship or program queries and technical support for our family portal or digital programs.
- Guiding and assisting our in house volunteers with customer service related activities.
- Providing accurate reporting on incoming and outgoing calls and emails.
It takes a special kind of person to be our Customer Service Coordinator. Our successful candidate will bring the following:
- A strong customer service experience;
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and juggle multiple tasks to resolve queries;
- Strong computer skills including experience in database management, with the ability to quickly learn about our digital programs and platforms;
- Ability to self organise and multi-task to deliver to a high standard.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to interact with individuals from a variety of backgrounds.
- Commitment to The Smith Family’s vision, and a willingness to go above and beyond to support our families.
Living up to our employment promise, our team members tell us that working for The Smith Family they have great job flexibility and the ability to work alongside committed, passionate and professional team members whilst engaging in challenging, fulfilling and diverse work. In turn, our team members believe that they offer commitment to our vision, mission and values and effective collaboration with fellow team members to deliver strong performance outcomes.
About the organisation
The Smith Family is an independent children's charity focusing in early education.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Program and Scholarship Customer Service Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.