About the role
- Large, iconic women’s & family services NFP
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sydney based, full-time, permanent opportunity
Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand seek to increase economic participation and wellbeing, to build resilience, improve safety and bring about system change. They offer microfinance and financial wellbeing programs for people on low incomes. These services include Good Money community finance stores and a network of Community Service partner organisations that offer safe, affordable and responsible financial services including NILS (The No Interest Loan Scheme).
The newly created role of Regional Manager Community Networks (NSW, ACT, QLD, WA) is a senior leadership role with direct accountability for Good Money Stores and relationship management of the NILS Community Network. You will be responsible for a range of strategic and operational outcomes and be able to align multiple channels in a way that delivers the best client experience
This role has primary relationship management responsibility for the NILS Community Network, with targets to grow the reach of the network. The role also has primary operational responsibility for the Good Money Stores in Queensland, ensuring that they are integrated into the Community Network.
You will have at least 3 years’ senior leadership experience managing teams of at least 10 people, ideally gained in community, social, disability or other place-based services such as healthcare. You will enjoy bringing out the best in your team at leadership and operational level.
In addition, you will have:
- Understanding of the human service delivery system and the surrounding political system
- Demonstrated experience in planning, development and management of community, social, disability, or health services
- Strong analytical skills, to develop & build operational reports and contribute to the development of strategic insights
- An energetic & innovative approach to relationship management and business development that has been demonstrated through your work history.
- Demonstrated ability to mediate and negotiate appropriate outcomes in complex work situations
- Formal qualifications in community, social services/sciences and/or management
If successful you will be required to obtain a valid Working with Children Check (WWC) and Police Check.
An executive-level salary is on offer, plus access to attractive PBI/NFP salary packaging. This is a full time, permanent position. Flexible working arrangements are on offer.
About the organisation
How to apply
If you have exceptional skills in the above areas and are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please make an application by clicking the ‘Apply’ tab below to submit your resume and cover letter in Word format.
To confidentially discuss this role further, please feel free to call Barry Vienet (03 9946 7321) or Lauren Sadler (03 9946 7326)from Johnson Recruitment.
This is a retained, exclusive assignment and any direct applications or referrals will be forwarded to Johnson Recruitment.
Please quote in application: Regional Manager Community Networks via Pro Bono Australia.