About the role
- Chance to join an organisation that is making a difference
- Full-time position contracted to 30 June 2021 – with possibility of extension!
- Live and work local – based in Eight Mile Plains
We believe in equality and innovation.
About the role
The Case Worker will deliver services within the Carer’s Queensland Empower Care Program using a consumer-directed care framework and consistent with the Australian Government Department of Social Services’ Home Care Packages Programme Guidelines.
Empower Care is a Carers Queensland’s fee for service program. It provides planning and management services for persons who are assessed as eligible for Home Care Packages as well as support to persons who wish to relocate into residential care facilities.
You will receive professional development opportunities to learn and evolve as part of a growing and innovative organisation.
- Current Registered Nurse Licence and Registration Certificate to practice in the State of Queensland
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent qualification
- Current CPR Certification
- Experience working in a Home Care Package service or within residential aged care
- Experience using the TRACCS database system to update client rosters and client budgets highly desirable
It is a mandatory requirement for successful candidates to hold current & valid Blue and Yellow Cards to commence employment with Carers Queensland Ltd.
What’s on offer
You’ll be provided opportunities to learn and evolve as part of a growing and innovative organisation. You will be given the chance to do work that makes a genuine difference in your community.
We offer an attractive remuneration package paying Level 5, Pay Point 1 of the Nurses Award 2010 $38.77 per hour, $76,609.52 per annum) excluding Superannuation as well as salary packaging benefits.
About the organisation
Carers Queensland is dedicated to addressing unmet need across the community.
As an employee of Carers Queensland, you will work with people who are passionate about making a difference; are target focused; who are open to new ways of thinking; who value genuine, long-lasting relationships; and who are flexible, resilient, and believe in equity and opportunity for all.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Registered Nurse Case Worker via Pro Bono Australia.