About the role
- Full Time role in a growing organisation and industry
- Option to work from our Pymble or Blacktown office
- $71,491.68 to $76,984.96 + Super + NFP Tax Benefits
If you have the drive to make a difference in people’s lives, if you value, appreciate and are capable of using person centeredness in all your work, if you are enthusiastic, proactive and full of team spirit, here is an opportunity to be a part of a friendly and dynamic team providing support to participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Who are we:
At Unisson Disability we are unwavering in our belief that no one should be defined by their disability. We are passionate about enabling people with disability to live their best lives, in a world that can feel more restrictive for them than for others. Our work is about establishing and deepening connections with our clients and their families. Through our services we forge unique and meaningful relationships which act as the bridge to rich and fulfilling personal experiences in the community.
As one of NSW’s leading NDIS service providers, Unisson Disability has been at the forefront of providing support to those with disability and their families since 1924. Our services cover Sydney and the Central Coast, Hunter and Nepean Blue Mountains regions.
What’s the role about?
We are looking for a vibrant, proactive and motivated Support Coordinator. As a Support Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating supports as articulated in the participant’s NDIS plan. You will facilitate participants to engage with informal and mainstream services which will support the participant to achieve their goals
Our Ideal Candidate (Key Criteria) has:
- Knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Tertiary qualifications in social services or other relevant field with at least two years’ experience working with people with disability
- Experience in providing case management to children and adults with disability
- Experience working with people with a disability living within complex situations
- Sound written and verbal communication.
- A current NSW driver licence & a willingness to use own vehicle.
- Ability to work flexible hours to suit the needs of the service and people we support
- The ability to speak Cantonese and/or Mandarin is highly desired for this role
At Unisson Disability we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to offer a friendly place to work and a genuine, supportive team environment to grow, with a wide range of training and experienced leaders to guide you. We want to provide a ‘life changing’ experience not only for our clients but for all the people that work with us.
About the organisation
How to apply
Apply now! Please attach a cover letter outlining your suitability against the criteria and interest in the role and your updated resume. To learn more about this role please call Teresa 0481 911 220.
Unisson Disability is an equal opportunity employer and provides a smoke free environment. www.unissondisability.org.au
Please quote in application: Support Coordinator – Mandarin/Cantonese Speaking via Pro Bono Australia.