About the role
The role is part of a dynamic and talented team which focuses on the Society’s philanthropic activities, including working with the team on the Society’s flagship event the CEO Sleepout. Reporting into the CEO Sleepout Manager you will be responsible for maintaining and growing St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria’s strategic partnerships through education, advocacy and philanthropy. The main focus of this role will be to acquire, develop and maintain corporate partnerships, as well as fostering philanthropic opportunities with some major donors and community groups.
You are an enthusiastic and positive individual with a drive to be part of an organisation doing exceptional things in the community. You will have previously worked in a communications and community relations role within either a corporate or not for profit environment. You have exceptional stakeholder management skills which enable you to easily foster strong relationships and can demonstrate with ease how your skills have created a positive outcome. You are well-versed in understanding how strategic initiatives drive engagement and have enviable project management and planning skills.
- Develop and implement a corporate strategy with clear pathways for corporate engagement (e.g. volunteering, fundraising, sponsorships, etc)
- Be the primary point of contact and relationship manager for corporate supporters
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to strengthen corporate opportunities and strategy
- Provide clear communication of how corporate partnership with Vinnies has impact internally and externally
- Develop and implement tools to measure effectiveness and impact of corporate partnerships
- Maintain and develop the Workplace Giving donorship program
- Provide clear and consistent impact communications to Workplace Giving Donors
Why work for us? We offer:
- Flexible working & great hours. Work life balance is important to us
- Salary Packaging. A popular way of providing employees in the community sector with tax benefits over and above their salary. It means the real value of a salary package can be significantly higher than the nominal value
- We are committed to professional development to make sure that your career keeps growing while you’re working with us
- We make an incredible difference in the lives of more than 300,000 people every year
- We believe in families, so we like to provide a family-friendly environment in which to work
- We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation committed to helping others. We are passionate about our #GoodWorks and #Socialjustice
- We live and breathe our values
About the organisation
The St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria (Vinnies Victoria) provides assistance to people across Victoria whose daily struggles can include putting food on the table, paying essential utilities and ensuring their children remain at school to obtain an education.
This assistance aims to cover the basics, to take the pressure off, for things like food, petrol, education, utility bills, medical expenses, and more. The support model is designed to give people a compassionate hand up, with human connection, in times of crisis.
Our services include: soup vans, education programs and home visitation retail shops. VincentCare, our subsidiary, provides a range of services and programs for people who are experiencing or at risk of homelessness and disadvantage, such as crisis accommodation, drug and alcohol dependency programs, and work and training opportunities for people living with a disability.
Our network of 110 Vinnies Shops across the state also play a key part in funding our many programs and services and providing material assistance to people we help.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Community Relations Manager via Pro Bono Australia.