About the role
Proudly independent and supported by a growing movement of over 600,000 people, for more than 50 years the Australian Conservation Foundation (ACF) has protected and advocated for our natural environment.
Right now, a pollution and extinction crisis threatens our living world and climate damage and habitat destruction are ACF’s biggest challenges. In bringing together community, government and business ACF seeks to drive big, systemic change to solve the climate crisis, stand up for nature, redesign our economy and fix our democracy.
Benefits & Culture
- Highly collaborative, action-orientated culture
- Open to International candidates, sponsorship available
- Melbourne based head office but flexible home working and location
- Attractive salary plus packaging
Reporting to the CEO you will provide visionary leadership to the fundraising team and develop a growth strategy. You will oversee an established individual giving program and expand philanthropy and community fundraising activities to capitalise on the broad support for stronger climate action within Australian society and internationally.
Key focus areas will include:
- Bringing innovation and business acumen to ACF’s strategy for community fundraising
- Demonstrating inspiring and collaborative leadership within the ACF executive team
- Leadership and developing a high performing fundraising team
- Overall responsibility for fundraising income and driving growth across all streams
- Representing and fostering ACF’s key values and global award-winning culture
You have established a highly successful career in fundraising, ideally within progressive supporter-led organisations – or within revenue focused roles in digital technology businesses.
A leader in your field, you are a creative thinker who has grown diverse programs or portfolios through developing and implementing innovative projects and campaigns.
Ideally, you bring proven experience in building philanthropic relationships and/or business partnerships that have delivered sustainable business growth.
As a senior manager you have a collaborative, action-orientated, encouraging style demonstrated by the success of high performing teams you have worked with previously.
Tackle the biggest challenges of our time, with ACF, Australia’s most influential environment organisation. To apply submit your resume and a cover letter addressing the skills required section. If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Director of Fundraising via Pro Bono Australia.