About the role
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Managing general enquiries to the CEO’s office, ensuring a high level of confidentiality and customer service is provided to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Attending Board and committee meetings and recording minutes for the Company Secretary.
- Developing and maintaining a range of administration and record management systems, including CEO information management, due diligence processing and maintenance of registers on decisions endorsed by the Board, and an active list of actions arising from Board, Committee Chairs and Staff meetings.
- Coordinating the administration of the Annual General Meetings and elections, Extraordinary General Meetings and votes.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the CEO, Board and committee chairs, and staff.
- Developing and managing an active stakeholder engagement plan with a supporting database.
- Coordinating the compilation and publication of HIMAA’s annual report.
- General office management support as required.
We are seeking an experienced an administrator who is highly organised and a team player, with effective communication skills and a clear writing style. The applicant must have the ability to prioritise tasks and conflicting workloads, ensuring timelines are met without compromising quality standards. Proficiency in Microsoft 365 and Office Suite to assist with efficient production of materials and setting up meetings through Teams is essential.
What’s in it for you?
You will be joining a high-profile health information management professional organisation with recognised specialists at all levels of the healthcare system where progressive leadership, innovation, integrity, collaboration, and accountability are valued.
Benefits of working at HIMAA include
- Flexible hours
- Free onsite parking
- Close to public transport
- Work life balance with opportunity to arrange working from home.
- Salary sacrifice packaging.
- Undertaking work that supports health professionals to positively impact the health and wellbeing of Australians.
This is a fixed term contract for a period of 2 years with an option to extend.
To be considered for this position, your application should include a supporting statement demonstrating that you meet the Essential Selection Criteria detailed in the Position Description.
About the organisation
HIMAA is a recognised national member-based professional body for health information management professionals located in North Ryde NSW. It is a not-for-profit organisation and is governed by a Board of Directors elected by the members and has been serving the health information management profession since 1949.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Support Officer via Pro Bono Australia.