About the role
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage pipeline for shopper program sales in ANZ.
- Leverage meaningful insight-driven shopper platforms with relevant recycling mechanics and offers that address brand partners’ business objectives and sustainability strategy at their prioritized retailers.
- Create presentations and proposals to pitch the programs to brand partners and their key retailers.
- Partner with brands’ marketing and sales teams and leverage TerraCycle’s partnership with retailers to sell-in the shopper programs at key retailers.
- Work closely with brand partners to report internally and externally the post-performance of shopper programs.
- Plan closely with brand partners and retailers to anniversary the shopper programs.
- Create client-ready proposals.
- Manage monthly reporting of shopper revenue growth pipeline.
- Work with our ANZ General Manager to monitor new threats and business opportunities by networking, attending conferences, reading researches etc.
- Travel occasionally interstate and occasionally to New Zealand and the US
- 6+ years of pertinent work experience.
- Substantial experience working in the CPG Industry and with Retailers in ANZ.
- Outstanding skills to communicate, present and influence all levels of brands and retailers’ organisations.
- Proven ability to drive program development and sales process from planning to closing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing ambiguities.
- Excelling at prioritising projects.
- Excellent organisational, project management, and attention to details skills.
- Thrive in cross-functional organisation and teamwork.
- Travel as needed.
- BA/BS required; advance degree preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint & Excel.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude.
- A creative mind with problem-solving skills.
- A demonstrated interest in sustainable/waste business would be beneficial.
Job description is not all inclusive. TerraCycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
About the organisation
TerraCycle’s mission is to Eliminate the idea of Waste®.
Headquartered in Trenton, N.J. and operating in over 21 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, TerraCycle is a global innovator in green business. It partners with many of the world’s largest consumer product companies and retailers to create collection and recycling solutions for hundreds of traditionally non-recyclable waste streams. By working with companies, retailers, governments and consumers, TerraCycle is able to collect and solve for just about every waste stream, from snack wrappers and contact lenses to ocean plastics and cigarette butts, all waste streams that otherwise end up in landfills, oceans, or incinerators. TerraCycle has received hundreds of awards globally and has been highlighted in some of the worlds most recognized media outlets, including CNN, Wall St. Journal, Reuters.com New York Times, Forbes and thousands of others.
In May 2019, TerraCycle launched its newest initiative, Loop, a global circular shopping system that enables brands, retailers and consumers to transition from single-use disposable materials to reusable, durable packaging, washed by Loop and refilled by the brands. Loop has engaged many of the world's largest consumer product companies (including P&G, Nestlé, Unilever, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, and Mondelez) and many of the world’s largest retailers in this platform. Loop is currently available in the mid-Atlantic and Northeastern U.S, and the greater Paris region in France, with plans to expand into several new markets including Canada, Japan, the UK and Germany in 2020 and Australia in 2021 in partnership with Woolworths.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Manager, Shopper Marketing ANZ via Pro Bono Australia.