About the role
- Full-Time role to 30 June 2022
- Convenient Lutwyche Location – modern offices
- Utilise your customer and business administration skills
Would you like to:
- Be part of a new program that is community focused, providing training to unpaid carers and making a direct difference to individual lives?
- Work for a non-for-profit organisation with a mission to make life better by connecting and enriching the lives of people in our community?
- Work for an organisation that values, promotes, and provides both professional and personal development opportunities?
About the role
In this role you will be performing a range of tasks that support the Your Caring Way Program, including:
- Qualifying leads for potential participants of the Your Caring Way Program by:
- Conducting telephone interviews with our customers
- Capturing relevant program information
- Assessing eligibility and suitability for program participation
- Advising customer of the outcome of the above assessment
- Making appropriate referrals
- Making follow-up calls and data capture for participants of the Your Caring Way Program
- Entering customer data into our CRM system
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Maintaining records of customer interactions
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary Proactively suggesting improvements in the execution of your role Other administrative tasks as required
What’s in it for you?
Be part of a great new team, which contributes to the success of our Your Caring Way program.
- Full-time contract role until 30 June 2022
- Modern offices at Chalk St, Lutwyche
- Attractive Remuneration of CSW3.1 – $61,343.03 base salary per annum
- Superannuation is additional at 9.5%
- Great not-for-profit tax benefits available- $15,900 per annum and meal and entertainment savings available too
- Laptop and phone supplied
- Work from Home Days available
- Monthly Accrued Days off available
Flexible and supportive workplace and team environment where your contribution is valued. We embrace our team culture and are passionate about our organisation’s values (Integrity, Respect, Diversity, Empowerment, Adaptability).
About the organisation
Carers Queensland is committed to providing specialised carer, aged and disability support services.
We are the NDIS Local Area Coordination, Partners in the Community across eight (8) Queensland NDIS localities.
We manage a Carer Program which supports Carers with a range of services including aged care, mental health, No Interest Loan Scheme, guardianship and advocacy to name a few.
Our Your Caring Way Program operates in three states (Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania), and is funded by the Department of Social Services. Your Caring Way is an end-to-end vocational coaching program, designed to support carers by providing accredited and non-accredited training, and preparing them for opportunities such as paid employment, work experience, or volunteering.
Carers Queensland is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce that reflects the diverse needs of the people we support. Carers Queensland is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with a disability, and from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and the LGBTIQ community. Carers Queensland encourages applicants to advise this information in their cover letter, so that we can meet the needs of each applicant. Carers Queensland actively seeks to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Customer Liasion Officer – Your Caring Way Program via Pro Bono Australia.