About the role
Professional 1, Remuneration Package Range $75,101 – $96,772
Professional 2, Remuneration Package Range $99,619 – $119,145
Design Office, Building Services
Fixed for 2 years
Selection will be made at the P1 or P2 level depending on the knowledge and experience of the successful applicant.
Design Architect coordinates design, documentation and construction of building infrastructure projects for the Northern Territory Government as a representative for client agencies. The Design Architect will coordinate and develop fit for purpose quality design and outcomes in a timely and cost efficient manner for all client agencies.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Contribute to the success of the Agency through the provision of infrastructure design and tender documentation and oversight of the construction implementation phase of various projects. This will require driving to meetings with stakeholders and project sites.
- Undertake the role of Superintendent’s Representative in the administration of contracts, to ensure departmental policies and procedures and the Northern Territory legislation and design standards are maintained.
- Manage financial and contract documentation reviews and provide timely reports and recommendations to Project Director Design on matters pertaining to projects.
- Liaise with cultural sensitivity and empathy to the local community and stakeholder user groups, utility and other authorities, the business community and Government agencies to achieve the best asset management outcomes for both the public and clients.
- Train, monitor, mentor and supervise the project team, document staff performance and identify needs to meet expected departmental outcomes
Quote vacancy number: 60210003
Closing date: 04/03/2021
Applications should address the Selection Criteria. For a copy of the Job Description and to apply online please visit www.jobs.nt.gov.au
Picture your life out here – www.OurLifeOutHere.nt.gov.au
About the organisation
How to apply
Apply through link:
Please quote in application: Design Architect via Pro Bono Australia.