About the role
- Senior Executive role
- Iconic Christian organisation
- Be part of their new season of growth.
Korus Connect are now seeking a passionate servant leader who strongly aligns with the values of this
organisation who has a genuine desire to positively impact the lives of individuals, families and
communities. The organisation has built strong foundations and a clear roadmap for the future and
are now looking for a leader with exceptional implementation skills to lead the next stage of growth
and development. It will require someone who can make things happen, with the ability to set clear
goals and be able to inspire, organise and equip a team to be able to produce the desired outcomes.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Director of Community Impact leads and manages a
team of Regional Managers and the Training Manager within the community impact portfolio,
ensuring they are inspired, supported and managed well in line with Korus Connects philosophy,
values, principles and beliefs. You will oversee all community initiatives including but not limited to
Chaplaincy, SRI, Community Connectors, Training and their annual Whole Conference and carry
organisational responsibility for strategy, partnerships, volunteer management, financial
management, risk, HR, compliance and all operational functions.
The successful candidate will have the following;
- You will be Tertiary qualified in either Social Sciences/Education, Theology and or a related field. A current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is desirable.
- Proven General Management experience with the ability to oversee administrative and
human resource functions.
- Demonstrated strategic and organisational development experience with proven competence
in the implementation in new initiatives.
- Significant experience working within a not-for-profit organisation, ministry or community- based organisation.
- Sound understanding of Church, para-church and not-for-profit organisations.
- Ideally you will have highly developed interpersonal skills, be a servant leader, with ability for public speaking.
- A committed Christian who is actively involved and in good standing with their local Church.
A generous salary package including generous packaging benefits will be offered proportionate to
your experience and qualifications.
About the organisation
Korus Connect is a Christian not-for-profit organisation whose purpose is to serve local
communities, helping to connect people with their purpose and full potential. Korus Connect is in a
period of growth and development, so this presents an exciting opportunity for an inspiring leader to
make a real impact in Communities in Victoria and NSW. In this key leadership position, you will
oversee approximately two hundred and twenty School and Community Chaplains and Community
Connectors and a large number of volunteers.
How to apply
Please forward your confidential CV and cover letter addressing
the criteria to Linton Deane via the App,y Now button or for an initial enquiry call 03-9653 9468.
Please quote in application: Director of Community Impact via Pro Bono Australia.