About the role
Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Industry: Not for Profit and Charities
- Full Time permanent role
- Working across all Sydney & Illawara
- Excellent benefits – Salary packaging and Flexible working arrangements!
The Business Development Manager (BDM) will lead to identify new business opportunities relating to employment and continually build relationships with potential employers to assist Refugees into employment.
- Forging relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers by marketing SSI’s employment services to employers.
- Leading the cross-referencing, screening and referring of job ready job seekers to employment opportunities resulting in sustainable employment outcomes.
- Identifying new business opportunities to enhance service delivery.
- Work closely with the retention team to ensure the retention and engagement of our clients
- Advocacy for job seekers when marketing and networking with appropriate organisations and within the community
Do you have a sales or agency recruitment background? Are you a result driven person with a passion to use your skills to help others? Are you resilient and adaptable with a can do attitude? If so we want to hear from you!
Ideally, you would have a good sales track record and established network of clients. And your resilient attitude and strong negotiation skills will see you succeed in this role. Experience as a Marketing Consultant or Business Development Manager in either Job Active / Disability Employment Service is preferred but not essential. You will have strong & proven experience with Placement of clients with culturally and linguistically diverse background.
We are looking for a self-motivator with initiative and demonstrated ability to work unsupervised. A valid driver’s license and car is a prerequisite for this role.
About our Benefits
- Salary packaging options to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free meaning more take-home pay!
- Industry leading flexible working arrangement supported to work from home and office, including 9-day fortnight;
- Access to in-house training and learning opportunities for professional development and growth;
- Access to our in-house well-being programs
- Working alongside professional and dedicated team members all wanting to make a difference in our communities.
About the organisation
Settlement Services International (SSI Group) is a community-based organisation and social business that supports newcomers and Australians to achieve their full potential. Taking an integrated approach how everyone can thrive within the community in which they live and the wider Australian society, we support children, young people and families; people living with disability; and asylum seekers, refugees and migrants. Our programs include facilitating employment, multicultural foster care, creating community engagement, advocacy, and influencing government and international affairs and provide though leadership within our sector nationally and globally.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Business Development Manager via Pro Bono Australia.