About the role
The General Manager Accommodation will provide leadership to the Accommodation Service for an expanding participant base within the fluid environment of the NDIS and will deliver on all Accommodation related aspects of Interaction’s strategic plan and contribute to the overall delivery of the strategic plan. This will include:
- Maintaining financial sustainability of services
- Identifying and building new services
- Contributing to a positive culture that supports growth and development
- Leading and retaining a strong leadership team
- Building sustainable and productive relationships with stakeholders
The successful candidate will have a track record leading a high-quality service in a complex and highly regulated service sector, ideally human services or health, supported by:
- Expertise in leading and supporting the development of teams to build organisational capacity to deliver quality services
- Experience in delivering positive culture which inspires a sense of ownership and engagement and embeds positive values into the work environment
- A strong understanding of governance and experience identifying and remediating service deficiencies as they relate to governance
- Emotional intelligence supporting excellent communication and influencing skills and collaborative approach
- High level understanding of human rights, the NDIS and associated sector regulations and experience in the delivery of services based on these requirements
- Capacity to explore innovative approaches to growing the service offering or markets
About the organisation
Founded in 1979, to maximise responsible independence for people in Western Sydney with an intellectual disability, Interaction Disability Services now provides a suite of services spanning accommodation, support coordination, direct support, behaviour and allied health services and leisure and lifestyle. Interaction is recognised as a service provider of choice for individuals with Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS). Interaction has an enviable track record of satisfaction from participants and their carers.
How to apply
Felix Consulting is assisting Interaction with the recruitment of the GM Accommodation. For further information and details on how to apply, please contact Ruth Hayes on 02 8920 9844 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Friday 16 April 2021.
Please quote in application: General Manager Accommodation via Pro Bono Australia.