About the role
This position presents and represents ACA Health at Employer meetings and work sites, building key customer relationships, ensures work site payroll officers have ACA Health’s current material, actively participate in Marketing and Sales meetings, promotes the Shop & Share Savings Program, helps to identify business opportunities, and maintains extensive knowledge of ACA Health products, practises and policies.
The role is also the primary interface between ACA Health and its members. Responsible for processing membership applications, all membership changes, answering member phone calls and emails and discussing product options with members. This role would suit someone with sales, marketing and/or customer service experience.
Experience in the Australian health system or the private health insurance industry would be an advantage but is not essential. This is a full-time role which requires in office and out of office duties and state and interstate travel. As an employee of ACA Health, you will be entitled to a discount on your health insurance policy with ACA Health.
• Must be committed to the values of the Seventh-day Adventist Church with a strong commitment to its mission.
• Hold a current (NSW) Drivers Licence and have a suitable vehicle.
• Sales/Customer Service experience.
• Professional sales presentation and telephone manner.
• Experience in data and word processing.
• A high level of customer service skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment and individually.
• Well organised and able to work to deadlines.
• A high level of computer and keyboarding skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Stakeholder management skills.
• Initiative and self-motivation.
• Strong attention to detail.
• A good understanding of the Australian health system and private health insurance, with experience in the health industry.
• Experience in the use of a web-based record database for purposes such as association membership systems.
• Tertiary qualifications in marketing or business management.
• Certificate III or IV in Business Administration.
ACA Health Benefits Fund is a private health insurance fund operated by the Seventh-Day Adventist Church to provide quality health insurance for the Church’s employees, Local Church Officers and their extended families within Australia. Past members of ACA Health are always welcome to re-join.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Membership Sales Officer via Pro Bono Australia.