About the role
- Outstanding opportunity to make a significant difference to the community
- Part-time leadership role, 3-4 days per week
- Flexible work arrangements possible, lower Blue Mountains location
About the Role
We are seeking a skilled Practice Manager to join our team. This part-time leadership role is chiefly responsible for the ongoing improvement and effective delivery of:
- the Enrich program, which consists of Family Work, Counselling and Expressive therapies; and
- the Evolve program, which coordinates playgroups, parent education programs, and early childhood centre mentoring.
As a member of the executive leadership team, a critical component of this role is the imaginative development of programs working with children and parents. You will also be involved in activities such as strategic planning and contract management, and in building and maintaining appropriate relationships with government, other organizations and key stakeholders.
As a strong, energetic and inclusive leader, you will ideally have worked within the Family sector in a strategic operational management role delivering high quality programs within tight timelines, and also have experience in diverse program development. You will also have a strong client focus and empathy for vulnerable people in the community. Your business acumen and proven track record in relation to funded and fee for service models is also critical.
You will also have:
- A comprehensive understanding of and experience in the human service delivery system, preferably with particular reference to Child and Family Services (including service development, planning and delivery)
- Experience managing change in a complex environment effectively, and with sensitivity
- A focus on and proven experience utilising a strengths-based approach
- Skills in mediating and negotiating appropriate outcomes in complex work situations
- An ability to lead, manage and motivate staff and create a workplace culture based on cooperation, teamwork and common pursuit of organizational objectives
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in social sciences and/or management
- A commitment to social justice principles, and specifically to the mission and aims of the Uniting Church in Australia
- Current driver’s licence, Working with Children Check and willingness to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
If you are a leader who inspires action, has a good track record in managing change and in building partnerships to achieve successful outcomes, this is your opportunity to work with a motivated and experienced team in an established and respected organisation. Apply now!
Click on the link below to apply, or copy and paste to your browser window…
HR Success is managing this recruitment process on behalf of Gateway Family Services. No agencies, please.
About the organisation
About Gateway Family Services
Gateway Family Services is a respected not-for-profit organisation that provides essential and targeted early intervention family support, counselling, expressive therapies and community support in the Penrith / Blue Mountains areas. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high-quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
How to apply
Click on the link at https://bit.ly/2NqteLk to apply
Please quote in application: Practice Manager via Pro Bono Australia.