About the role
The Tim Fairfax Family Foundation (TFFF) is seeking a dynamic self-starter with sound administration experience and exposure to grant making to join their team on a 6-month contract while they continue to set the strategic direction for the next 5 years. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain further experience in the philanthropic and not for profit sectors and there is the possibility that this role may extend beyond the set 6-month period.
ABOUT THE TIM FAIRFAX FAMILY FOUNDATION
TFFF was established as a private family foundation in June 2008. The TFFF exists to support rural, regional, and remote communities in Queensland and the Northern Territory to address the unique challenges they face due to their geographic location. We envisage a future where people in rural, regional, and remote areas of Queensland and the Northern Territory are afforded a level of opportunity equal to their metropolitan counterparts.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As the Program Coordinator, reporting to the CEO, you will support the grant making activities of the organisation along with being the communication and administration hub. This role will ensure the ongoing and smooth operation of the grant making process as well as providing communications and administration support to the team across the TFFF website, grants database and also grantee reporting and payment processes. This is a part time role for a contracted period of 6 months.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, arts and humanities or other relevant disciplines
- Highly organised and methodical with strong attention to detail and process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to liaise effectively with a variety of organisations and individuals
- Commitment to teamwork and the development of effective relationships with colleagues
- Advanced IT skills including Microsoft Office, database, and websites
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise effectively and produce high quality work within agreed timelines
- Affinity with and interest in philanthropy and/or the non-profit sector
A position description is attached.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Program Coordinator – The Tim Fairfax Family Foundation via Pro Bono Australia.